I am sure you have seen the craze about the baked feta pasta lately…well, I decided to join…but my way…
As you might know, I love Mediterranean food, so I decided to give this famous dish a certain twist.
Baked feta with tomatoes and mushrooms pasta
- 1 slice of feta
- 3 table spoons olive oil
- 500 g cherry tomatoes
- 8 large champions
- salt and pepper
- 1 tea spoon dried clementine zest
- 1 table spoon fennel seeds
- 1 tea spoon ground coriander seeds
- 2 tea spoons rose harissa
- 200 g Emmer pasta
- Pour the olive oil into an oven proof form. Place the feta in the middle and put the whole cherry tomatoes around it. Cut the champignons into quarters and also place them around the feta. Season the feta with the dried clementine zest, the fennel and coriander as well as with salt and pepper.
- Add the rose harissa and bake for 15 mins at 180 degrees. Meanwhile cook the pasta al dente.
- Remove the feta and tomato sauce from the oven and mix all ingredients. Be sure to spread the feta equally. Then add the drained pasta and mix everything together. Serve with some fresh leaves of basil